1. Students must report directly to Extended Care upon dismissal from
2. After school Extended Care students will be signed in at 3:00 PM
on regular days and 12:00 PM on minimum days. Students that
participate in school sponsored activities immediately after school
will be signed in at the time they report to Extended Care following
3. Students not signed-in to Extended Care may not be inside the
designated area after 3:15 PM on regular school days and 12:15 PM on
minimum days. These students must be with a parent, teacher or coach
while on campus after regular school hours.
4. Extended Care boundaries will be clearly marked on the blacktop
and students that have signed-in must be inside the designated area at
5. Parents or other authorized persons will pick up children through
the gate on Prune Street.
6. Students may not have visitors who are not enrolled in the program.
7. Phone use in Extended Care is for business and emergency use only.
8. Students will be expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all
times. If there is a problem in this area, the parent or guardian
will be contacted. If the problem cannot be resolved, the student may
be dismissed from the program. A child’s enrollment may be
discontinued for the following reasons:
(a) Unusual, disruptive or ongoing negative behavior.
(b) Non-payment of tuition or fees.
(c) Health problems which require supervision beyond our normal
9. Students in Transitional Kindergarten through First Grade may not use the
10. Once a child has been signed out of Extended Care, they
must leave the designated Extended Care area immediately and may
not return to the program that day. (i.e. - children may not be
picked up for an appointment and then be returned).
11. Please take note that all parents or authorized persons picking
up students must park in the City Parking lot or park in legal street
parking spaces. Do Not Park in the Red Zones in front of our
neighbors’ driveways or block in other vehicles.